Arizona Lottery General Information
Arizona Lotteries Drawing Days and Times
The following table lists the drawing schedule of all Arizona lottery games. Drawing times are local and approximate.
|Game||Draw Days||Draw Time|
|Pick 3||Everyday except Sunday||10 p.m.|
|CA$H4||Everyday except Sunday||10 p.m.|
|Fantasy 5||Everyday except Sunday||10 p.m.|
|2by2||Everyday except Sunday||10 p.m.|
|The Pick||Wednesday and Saturday||10 p.m.|
|Powerball||Wednesday and Saturday||9 p.m. or 8 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Tuesday and Friday||9 p.m. or 8 p.m.|
Powerball and Mega Millions drawings are held at approximately 11 p.m. EST. That is, 9 p.m. Arizona time from the first Sunday in
November through the second Saturday in March and at 8 p.m. Arizona time from the second Sunday in March through the first Saturday in November.
Arizona Lottery Games - Types, Top Prizes, Odds
The following is a compact summary of each Arizona lottery game. It includes a brief description of how to play a game, the top
prizes/jackpots, and the odds of winning the top prize. You can click on a game name for detailed information.
|Game||Game Type||Top Pize||Top Pize Odds|
|Pick 3||Select 3-digits 000 to 999||$500||1 in 1,000|
|CA$H4||Select 4 numbers, 1 through 26||$10,000||1 in 14,950|
|Fantasy 5||Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39||$50,000 rollover||1 in 575,757|
|2by2||Select 2 red numbers from 1 to 26 |
+ 2 white numbers from 1 to 26
|$20,000||1 in 105,625|
|The Pick||Select 6 numbers from 1 to 44||$1,000,000 rollover||1 in 7,059,052|
|Powerball||Select 5 white numbers, 1 through 59 |
+ 1 red Powerball number, 1 through 39
|$20,000,000 rollover||1 in 195,249,054|
|Mega Millions||Select 5 white numbers, 1 through 56 |
+ 1 Megaball number, 1 through 46
|$12,000,000 rollover||1 in 175,711,536|
Top prizes listed with "rollover" are the starting amount. The Jackpot prizes will grow after every draw until someone wins.
Arizona Lottery General Rules and Regulations
The following are the most prominent rules and regulations that the player should be aware of before playing the Arizona lottery games.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase or redeem Arizona Lottery tickets.
- The Arizona Lottery does not sell tickets over the phone, by mail, or on the Internet.
- Arizona Lottery prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the drawing date.
- Losing a Lottery ticket is like losing cash. Protect yourself by signing the back of your ticket and filling in your address. Unless signed, anyone who has the ticket can file a claim. The Arizona Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Although taxes are not deducted from Arizona Lottery winnings under $5,000, you are still responsible for any taxes due.
- Please see also the Arizona Lottery FAQs page
Claiming Prizes of the Arizona Lottery
Here are the steps you have to follow if you are a lucky winner of any Arizona lottery,
- All Arizona Lottery retailers will redeem prizes up to $100 and may redeem prizes up to $599. You can redeem all prize amounts at the Phoenix or Tucson
- You may mail your winning ticket to: Arizona Lottery, Box 2913,Phoenix, AZ 85062-2913. Complete the back of the ticket (make a copy for your
- If your prize is under $600, no claim form is required.
- If your prize is $600 or more, fill out a claim form, make a copy of the front and back of your driver
license or State ID, and mail the information
- If you win the jackpot, you have 60 days to choose either annuity or lump-sum cash payment (approximately half the amount of
the announced jackpot minus applicable taxes). If you do not select cash or annuity within 60 days, your prize will be paid as an
- Taxes are withheld on winnings greater than $5,000
- More information on prize collection and taxes can be found here
Where do the Arizona Lottery Profits Go?
The following are the beneficiaries of the Arizona lottery:
- General Fund for education, public health, welfare and safety, natural resources and general government
- Local Transportation Assistance Fund (LTAF)
- Heritage Fund for State Parks and Game and Fish
- County Assistance Fund
- Healthy Arizona for health education
Further information can be at Arizona lottery Beneficiaries
Information on Each Arizona Lottery Game
Further information on each Arizona lottery lottery game such as how to play, how to win, prizes, etc., is available on
this site at the following pages.
US-Lotteries.com is not in any way affiliated with the Arizona Lottery. The information listed here is just a summary of important facts
extracted from Arizona Lottery web site. The main purpose of US-Lotteries.com is to present statistics and analysis of winning numbers, plus, online
tools and calculators such as wheels and combinations generators. Click below to see the contents of the tools available for each game.