Arkansas Lottery General Information
Arkansas Lotteries Drawing Days and Times
The following table lists the drawing schedule of all Arkansas lottery games.
|Game||Draw Days||Draw Time (CST)|
|Cash 3 DAY||Everyday except Sunday||1 pm|
|Cash 3 EVE||Everyday||7 pm|
|Cash 4 DAY||Everyday except Sunday||1 pm|
|Cash 4 EVE||Everyday||7 pm|
|Natural State Jackpot||Everyday except Sunday||8 pm|
|Powerball||Wednesday and Saturday||10 pm|
|Mega Millions||Tuesday and Friday||10 pm|
|Decades of Dollars||Monday and Thursday||10 pm|
Arkansas Lottery Games - Types, Top Prizes, Odds
The following is a compact summary of each Arkansas lottery game. It includes a brief description of how to play a game, the top
prizes/jackpots, and the odds of winning the top prize. You can click on a game name for detailed information.
|Game||Game Type||Top Prize||Top Prize Odds|
|Cash 3||Select 3-digits 000 to 999||$500||1 in 1,000|
|Cash 4||Select 4-digits 0000 to 9999||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Natural State Jackpot||Select 5 numbers, 1 through 39 ||$25,000+, Rollover, Pari-mutuel||1 in 575,757|
|Powerball||Select 5 numbers, 1 through 59 |
+ 1 Powerball number, 1 through 35
|1 in 175,223,510|
|Mega Millions||Select 5 white numbers, 1 through 56 |
+ 1 Megaball number, 1 through 46
|$12,000,000 rollover||1 in 175,711,536|
|Decades of Dollars||Select 6 numbers, 1 through 47 ||$250,000/year for 30 years, or $4,000,000||1 in 10,737,573|
Top prizes listed with "rollover" are the starting amount. The Jackpot prizes will grow after every draw until someone wins.
Arkansas Lottery General Rules and Regulations
The following are the most prominent rules and regulations that the player should be aware of before playing the Arkansas lottery games.
- Players must be 18 years or older to play Arkansas lottery games
- All sales of lottery tickets are for cash only. Payment by check, credit card, charge card or any form of deferred payment is prohibited
- Lottery tickets can only be purchased from licensed lottery retailers. (Not sold through the mail). However, you can still play the Arkansas Lottery even if you live out of state and are just visiting.
- Arkansas lottery tickets are bearer instruments, meaning if you lose a ticket, you no longer have valid ownership of the ticket.
- The Arkansas Scholarship Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. A lost ticket cannot be replaced. To protect
yourself against theft, sign the back of your ticket. Especially if you are not cashing the ticket immediately, filling out the
entire back of the ticket may increase your chances of having a lost ticket returned to you.
Claiming Prizes of the Arkansas Lottery
Here are the steps you have to follow if you are a lucky winner of any Arkansas lottery,
- Sign the ticket in the space provided on the ticket back.
- You have 180 days from the draw date to claim a prize
- If the value of your winning ticket is $500 or less, you can collect winnings at any ASL retailer
- Higher than $500 prizes can be redeemed by mail, or at an ASL Claim Center. For more information click
- Federal taxes are taken out on all claims of $5,000 or more.
Where do the Arkansas Lottery profits go?
This is an excerpt from the ASL site:
“The purpose of the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery is to provide scholarships and grants to Arkansas residents enrolled in
public and private nonprofit two-year and four-year colleges and universities within the state.”
Information on Each Arkansas Lottery Game
Further information on each Arkansas lottery lottery game such as how to play, how to win, prizes, etc., is available on
this site at the following pages.
US-Lotteries.com is not in any way affiliated with the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery. The information listed here is just a summary of important facts
extracted from Arkansas Scholarship Lottery web site. The main purpose of US-Lotteries.com is to present statistics and analysis of winning numbers, plus, online
tools and calculators such as wheels and combinations generators. Click below to see the contents of the tools available for each game.
Natural State Jackpot
Decades of Dollars