Rhode Island Lottery  The Numbers Results, Statistics, and Analysis
Rhode Island The Numbers Latest Winning Numbers
Friday, May 24, 2013
Previous Draws of 2414
Exact order (Straight)
Any order (Box)
1442 - Saturday, July 14, 2012
2441 - Tuesday, May 12, 2009
4142 - Thursday, October 20, 2005
1424 - Thursday, September 24, 1998
Recent results : Rhode Island The Numbers April and May results|
You can also check out all past draws of any RI The Numbers, both in exact and any order, by clicking here.
The Numbers Winning numbers available on this site :
From : Saturday, July 04, 1998
To : Friday, May 24, 2013
Draws : 5069
Please see the Newly designed Combinations Generator
Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers Contents
All Winning Numbers
Monthly calenderical display of all previous winning numbers of the Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers . You can select month and year, or use forward and backward buttons to navigate through all past The Numbers lottery results. You can also search for a winning number.
A powerful search of winning history of a The Numbers lottery number both as a straight(exact order) and a box(any order). Just enter the number and all previous Rhode Island The Numbers draws of that number will be listed. You may also use wild cards to search for patterns or pairs.
Printable yearly calendar of Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers winning lottery numbers. Just select the year you want to print.
The calendar page does not have site navigation menus.
Boxes & Combos
Facts and data on Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers numbers without regard to the digits' arrangement.
All data on quadruple-digit numbers of Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers. Decide if it is time for a quadruple.
How many draws have elapsed since a digit was drawn? How many times is each digit drawn? The frequencies of the digits of the Rhode Island The Numbers lottery are listed for all draws as well as for some selected number of draws. You may also specify dates or draws to make your own frequency statistics.
Straight Numbers Analysis
Are there any Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers lottery numbers that are never drawn as a straight? or drawn only several years ago? Which ones are the most and the least drawn Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers lottery numbers as a straight?
How often are non-repeating-digit, one-repeating-digit (doubles), dual-doubles, and triples of the Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers numbers drawn? which non-repeating, doubles, dual-doubles, triples, or quadruples are drawn the most times and the least times? which numbers are long-time-no-see as a box?
Statistics and analysis of front, back, and middle pairs of the Rhode Island The Numbers lottery. The frequencies of ach pair are listed. Also, identify which pairs are late.
Statistics and analysis of sums of the four digits of the Rhode Island The Numbers lottery are listed. The expected and the actual values of the frequencies as well as their lateness can be compared.
If you wish to play all the combinations (both non-repeating and one-repeating) of, say, the even numbers, then use this utility. Did you know that all the ten digits can be grouped into 18 groups of 5?
Leads to common RI The Numbers questions
• What are the most frequently drawn Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers numbers?
• How many Rhode Island The Numbers numbers not yet drawn?
• Are there any Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers numbers not yet drawn in any order of the digits?
• What are the most frequently drawn Rhode Island The Numbers numbers in any arrangement of the digits (boxes)?
• I want to see all past results of the Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers winning numbers.
• What followed the number 1234 in previous draws of The Numbers?
• I want the The Numbers winning numbers of an entire year on one page.
• What are the most frequently drawn Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers quadruples?
• Are there any Rhode Island The Numbers quadruples not drawn yet?
• How often are Rhode Island The Numbers quadruples drawn?
• What are all the possible combinations of Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers boxes (i.e., numbers without regard to the arrangement of the digits)?
• When and how many times is the The Numbers number 1234 drawn both in exact order and any order?
• What The Numbers digits have not been drawn recently?
• What are the hot and cold Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers digits in recent draws?
• How to generate all the combinations of my favourite 5 digits into 4-digit groups?
• List of all past The Numbers winning numbers that start with 12 (front pair), or have 12 at the end (back pair).
• I want all The Numbers winning numbers that contained the digits 1 and 2.
• With what other digits is the pair 12 drawn most and least in the Rhode Island Lottery The Numbers game?
• How are The Numbers numbers grouped?
• What are the chances (odds) of winning with each group of The Numbers numbers?
• How often are non-repeating-digit numbers, doubles, dual-doubles, and one-tripled drawn in The Numbers?
• Which Rhode Island The Numbers digit pairs are most frequently drawn as front, middle, or back pairs?
• Which The Numbers numbers are more likely to be drawn than others because of the sum of their digits?
• Which The Numbers sums are drawn more than or less than expected? Which sums are relatively late?
• What are all the possible combinations of The Numbers numbers?
• How to play 4-digit games
• Grouping of 4-digit games
• Sums of 4-digit games
Rhode Island lottery Games Data and Analysis Menu